We provide vape e-liquids of all types, so our customers can enjoy their vaping experience even more in Winston-Salem.
If you have heard of vaping and/or vape e-liquid, you may be wondering what exactly it is and how it works. At The Vape Shop, we provide vape e-liquids of all types, so our customers can enjoy their vaping experience even more. Here are the basics:
What is Vape E-Liquid and What’s in it?
- Vape e-liquid is the fluid used in vaporizers to create vapor, and it contains four primary ingredients: food flavoring (found in shelf-stable food items), water, nicotine (and options for no nicotine), and propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin.
What are Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin?
- Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin are both used to distribute flavoring and nicotine. They make up 90% of the fluid in vape e-liquid.
- Propylene glycol is used in many food-grade flavorings like vanilla extract, food coloring, and various medicines.
- Vegetable glycerin is a vegetable-based liquid that is thick and sweet. It is also found in many different food products like ketchup and salad dressings.
What’s the Difference Between Propylene Glycol and Vegetable Glycerin?
- Propylene glycol produces a better “throat hit,” is thinner and leaves less residue on the vape kit, and has no impact on the vape e-liquid flavor.
- Vegetable glycerin produces a bigger vapor cloud, has a thicker residue, and is often sweeter than propylene glycol.
What Makes Vape E-Liquid Better than Cigarettes?
- Vape e-liquid contains as little as four main ingredients, with no harsh chemicals.
- Cigarette smoke contains over 4,000 different chemicals, some of which are known to cause cancer.
Come and check out our massive selection of e-liquid and hardware products at The Vape Shop today!
At The Vape Shop, we’ll be happy to answer any of your additional questions about vape e-liquid, vape kits, and how vaping can help you stop smoking for good in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Contact us or stop by today to learn more.